SCHOA Board Election Process – SCHOA Board 2017 – Each year, SCHOA elects candidates who are qualified and invested in being part of their Sun City Home Owners Association. Candidate packets are available at the SCHOA office. Share your gifts and talents! Join the SCHOA Team! Requirements are:
- Must have lived in Sun City for one year;
- Must have a SCHOA membership in good standing;
- Must be available to dedicate the time to be an effective Board member;
- Must be available to serve a three-year (3) term;
- Must be available to attend Board and Committee meetings and events;
- Must be available to attend Board Candidate Orientations.
- Resume to include:
Length of time as a resident in Sun City;
b. Employment experience;
c. Community service experience;
d. Why do you want to serve on the Board of Directors?
- Candidates are responsible to conduct their own campaign such as flyers, etc.
The deadline to return a candidate application is September 30; SCHOA’s election will take place between November 7 through November 13. For more information, contact the SCHOA office.